The safety of our employees and the community has always been a top priority for Marshall County REMC; therefore, we have decided to close our lobby to the public effective Thursday, March 19.
We want you to know that we are doing our part to maintain a healthy workforce so we can continue to serve you. Although we are closing our lobby to the public, we are fully staffed and will still operate as usual. We are here to help, so please call us at 574-936-3161 with questions or concerns. See below for our bill pay options.
- Online bill pay: https://ebill.marshallcoremc.com/oscp/
- E-check & Credit Card: Call our office at 574-936-3161 to talk with a customer service representative. After hours number is 866-936-3161.
- Mobile App: Search “MREMC” in your app store.
- Drop Box: Members may drop off their payment in our drop box located by the entrance of the Marshall County REMC building.
- Mail: Members can mail their payment to Marshall County REMC, PO Box 250 Plymouth, IN 46563
Please note: All credit card and ebill fees will be waived through April 15